Tuesday 14 April 2015

First year exams

With only three teaching weeks remaining, my first year of university is rapidly drawing to a close! It's now the last week of the Easter holidays, and with just over a month till my first Summer exam, revision is paramount. I already had three exams in January, including the Pharmacology 1A end of unit exam. I was delighted with all three marks; I got the highest overall unit score in Pharmacology 1A, over 80% in Physiology, and a 2:1 in the Biochemistry exam, which I thought had gone terribly. The summer exams are as follows:

Monday 18th May ¦ Biochemistry Paper 2 ¦ 35% of unit mark
Friday 22nd May ¦ Pharmacology 1B ¦ 70% of unit 1B mark
Thursday 4th June ¦ Physiology Paper 2 ¦ 40% of unit mark

Well, I'd better get back to revising!

No comments:

Post a Comment