Sunday 7 February 2021

2021 Week 5

It was quite difficult to stay motivated this week, but after working most of last weekend, I've done no work this weekend in an effort to feel revitalised going into the second week of February. I was productive in the kitchen, making tasty vegetarian panna cottas and a less successful lemon/orange/plum drizzle cake using (too much of) the liquid from a batch of poached plums!

Two for one: Panna cotta topped with poached plums, and plum, orange and lemon drizzle cake!

I also tried a few new recipes, including black bean pork noodles and a meatball-parsnip combo that also led me to make grilled pitta bread pizzettas for a couple of lunches - the joys of WFH! 

Black bean pork noodles with added pepper, and a feta, tomato and parsley pitta-zzetta.

I also went on a 2-hour walk on Saturday to a pleasant viewpoint in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment