Tuesday 2 February 2021

2021 Week 4

Going for a different format this week, focusing on the things I'm thankful for from each day: 
Monday had a couple of firsts for the year: the first large group lab meeting and my first coffee! It was good to see everyone's faces and hear about two of the postdocs' latest findings. 
On Tuesday I sorted out my surgery documents, applied for postal votes for the upcoming Scottish Parliament and local elections, and watched the hilarious and heartwarming film Man Up.
On Wednesday I baked a lovely lemon and blueberry drizzle cake - my first containing whole fruits, and it tastes wonderful!
On Thursday I had a lovely chat with the lab technician and enjoyed making creamy pasta with prawns, adding some chilli, tomatoes and parsley in place of chives.
Finally on Friday, I made sure my maths course report was in the correct format and went for my first ever smear test, which was incredibly quick and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment